NEET 2022 Answer key: As per the latest reports, the National Testing Agency (NTA) may release the NEET provisional answer key on Tuesday, 30 August. Therefore, once the answer key is uploaded by the NTA. Candidates can visit the NEET NTA official website i.e., neet.nta.nic.in.
Further, more than 18 lakh students appeared for the exam. So, they are eagerly awaiting the answer key for the 2022 NEET exam. According to the official notice by the agency, it states “The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release Provisional Answer Keys; Scanned Images of OMR students answer sheet; also Recorded Responses for NEET UG 2022 on the website i.e., neet.nta.nic.in. It will all be uploaded by 30 August 2022.
Table of Contents
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key: Marking Scheme
According to the NTA guidelines and instructions, the marking scheme is as follows:
- For every correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the student.
- Whereas for every wrong or incorrect answer negative marking is there. Students will get a minus 1 mark (-1).
- For not answering a question or leaving it unmarked, no deduction of marking is there (Zero marks will be given).
- In rare cases, if more than one option is correct then students will get four marks. However, 4 marks will be awarded only to those who have attempted and marked any one of the correct options.
- In another case, if all options are found correct then students will get four marks for attempting.
NEET 2022 Answer Key: Students can raise objections
After the NTA will announce the provisional answer key for the 2022 NEET Undergraduate exam. Students can raise objections to the answers or questions if they find anything mistaken. However, candidates need to submit Rs 200 (non-refundable fee) for each challenged answer or question. The payment will be purely done through online methods. The dates are not yet announced for the raising objection or challenge.
Besides, the expected date for releasing the medical UG 2022 result is next month 7 September 2022. But, through the NEET Answer Key, students can estimate their scores for the NEET exam.