The admissions schedule for the academic session of 2020 – 2021 has been announced by the Mahatma Gandhi University. The application process 2020 of MGU will begin from July 28, 2020.
Students who want to take admission for the various programs given by the Mahatma Gandhi University are requested to fill the application forms starting July 28, 2020, from 2 pm onwards. The candidates have to visit the official website of the university to fill the form.
Due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in the country, the admission process of MGU for the session of 2020-21 has been postponed. Moreover, attributable to the circumstance on account of the coronavirus pandemic, MGU has chosen to lead its admission procedure totally in the online mode. The candidates who are expecting to apply for admission must note that they need to transfer a computerized duplicate of their photo, signature, required records, and testimonials alongside the application.
The candidates who are applying for seats under the quotas of The Community, Disability-Sports-Cultural, or Management will likewise need to enlist on the web and will be required to present a duplicate of the online application filled through the single window to the separate school. Those from Lakshadweep ought to apply on the web and present a duplicate to the individual school. The Mahatma Gandhi University will distribute the temporary position rundown of candidates in the Disability-Sports-Cultural quotas. So as to have the option to make sure about a seat in the UG courses offered by Mahatma Gandhi University, the candidate has a 10+2 certificate and he/has must have cleared the 10+2 class from a recognized bowed with minimum aggregate of55% marks.
MGU Application Process 2020
The nominees who seek admission at MGU should visit the official website of the Mahatma Gandhi University to finalize their application process. There is only an individual online application for applying for the Entrance Test (CAT- MGU) and for providing options for admission to the several academic programs in the unique teaching divisions. If an aspirant submits more than one application his/ her candidature is likely to be canceled.
• The nominee should log in on the official website and choose the option of ‘Apply Now’ available on the home page.
• The nominee will then have to enroll as a new user and create an ID and password.
• After that, the applicant can fill in all the private and academic details that are invited in the form.
• Once all the data is entered, the nominee will have to upload scanned copies of the mandatory papers.
• The photograph and signature of the student will also have to be uploaded.
• After that, the student has to provide the application fee for the successful submission of the form.
• Click on ‘Submit’ and take a copy of the acknowledgment and application form.
MGU Application Fee 2020
The application fee for MGU application process 2020 is different for the different category for general candidates application fees is Rs 500 whereas for SC/ST candidates application fees is Rs 250. The registration fee has to be paid online using internet banking/ debit card/ credit card