JEE Mains 2021 will take place in four sessions this year. The examination will take place in February, March, April, and May. The candidates must note that the JEE Mains 2021 first session has already begun on 23rd February and will continue till February 26, 2021.
The National Testing Agency conducted the first shift for B Tech courses on 24th February at noon. The tests will take place in 2 shifts and the second shift will start at 2 pm.
The candidates need to report to their designated center at 8 am for the first shift from 9 pm to 12 pm. Similarly, for the second shift, the students need to arrive at 2 pm for the shift from 3 pm to 6 pm.
The candidates must adhere to the COVID 19 guidelines and maintain social distance. They must wear a mask and follow all precautionary measures.
All the candidates need to carry the following items to the examination center OF JEE Mains 2021:
- Admit card with self-declaration (undertaking) duly filled in. It must be downloaded from the official website of NTA and a clear printout on A4 size paper of the same.
- Transparent ballpoint pen.
- An additional photograph has to be pasted on the attendance sheet.
- 50 ml personal hand sanitizer.
- A personal water bottle (transparent).
- If the candidate is diabetic, sugar tablets/ fruits like banana, orange, or apple could be brought along.