Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU January 2022 session registration date extends. Candidates can fill the re-registration forms by 31 January 2022 on the official website.
Students can apply for admission to different UG programs, PG programs, postgraduate certificates, postgraduate diplomas, and other diploma programs. Candidates can register online at the official website i.e., ignou.ac.in.
Further students who have already enrolled in IGNOU programs can re-register for the next semester or year. Also, they can make online payments with usernames and passwords.
Table of Contents
BPSC TO RECRUIT 286 ASSISTANT PUBLIC SANITARY & WASTE MANAGEMENT OFFICER POSTS
IGNOU JANUARY 2022 SESSION: HOW TO RE-REGISTER
To re-register follow the given steps below:
- Head to the official website i.e., ignou.samarth.edu.in or ignou.ac.in
- Register with basic details and the chosen course.
- Login again through details such as enrollment number.
- Now fill the application form appropriately.
- Then, click on ‘Submit’ and make the application fee.
- Remember to download it and take a printout for further use.
IGNOU provides courses or programs including undergraduate, postgraduate, postgraduate diplomas, and diplomas. Also postgraduate certificate and certificate programs and appreciation/ awareness programs.
PARIKSHA PE CHARCHA 2022: EDU MINISTER INVITES STUDENTS, TEACHERS, PARENTS TO PARTICIPATE
Further, the varsity has provided the candidates who are seeking admission to the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses with service center helpline email id and contact numbers. firstname.lastname@example.org, 011-29572513, and 29572514 are the student service centers.