The National Testing Agency released the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, GPAT on 14th February. Students who are going to appear for this entrance exam can visit the official website of NTA GPAT.
NTA would conduct the exam on 27th February and it will be conducted into two shifts. The first shift is from 9 AM to 12 PM and the second shift is from 3 PM to 6 PM. The students must bring their admit cards to the examination center as it will include all the relevant details.
INFORM THE AUTHORITIES IN CASE OF MISTAKE ON THE ADMIT CARD
Students have to enter their login credentials and download the admit card. They have to check the details mentioned thoroughly so that if there is any mistake, they could inform the authority about it soon.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD GPAT ADMIT CARD
To download the GPAT admit card, follow the steps given below
- Firstly, refer to the official website of NTA GPAT.
- There would be a link given to download the admit card. Click on it.
- Enter your relevant details like date of birth, application number, and security pin.
- GPAT admit card would appear on the screen.
- Lastly, download the admit card and bring it to the examination center on the day of the exam.
DURATION AND SYLLABUS OF GPAT
Students must qualify GATE to seek admission into postgraduate pharmacy courses. The exam would be of three hours duration. Moreover, it will include subjects like Organic Chemistry, Biotechnology, Pharmacology, and Physical Chemistry.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM