The University of Delhi is closed till Monday. Classes are running online. DU administration said that a large number of students have left the hostel and gone to their village. Despite this, many students are still living in hostels. DU has issued detailed guidelines for hostel residents to ensure their safety. Guidelines for hostel residents states that:-
- Students eat a nutritious diet, vitamin supplements, and drink enough water.
- In the event of a cough, fever, or other symptoms of the corona, contact the hostel administration immediately.
- Corona Investigation Facility at Patel Chest Institute.
- If a student is a corona infected, treatment will be done at the isolation center in the hostel.
- Special attention will be paid to contact tracing. So that the rest of the students can be protected from infection.
- It is mandatory to inform DU officials immediately if the oxygen level is below 92.
- Instructions for students to include eggs, milk, fruits, yogurt, soups, lentils, rice, khichdi, liquids, lemonade in the diet.
- Physical distance will have to be followed in the hostel. Moreover, frequent hand washing instructions.
DELHI UNIVERSITY OBE EXAM 2021 CAN BE CANCELED
Delhi University is scheduled to conduct the Open Book Examination of the students for the last semester from 15 May. However, the examination got postponed due to corona. Dean of Colleges Prof. Balaram Paani said that many students apply to enroll in foreign institutions. The option of giving the examination of such students is also being considered.
Convenor of the teacher’s organization Indian National Teachers Congress in Delhi University, Dr. Pankaj Garg has written a letter to Acting Vice-Chancellor Prof. PC Joshi, demanding the postponement of the examination.
FOR INSTANT DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM