Delhi University registration for admission to UG courses is in operation now. University will close the portal of registration after 31st August. So, students can register on the official website by 31st August.
Students should go through the official guidelines and notifications before registration to check eligibility and other details. The complete admission process is in online mode this year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Delhi University will admit students on a merit basis. The marks obtained in the class 12th exam from a recognized board are considered for merit. However, University also conducts entrance exams for some of the UG courses.
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION ON THE PORTAL
- Firstly, refer to the official website of the University of Delhi.
- Navigate to the UG admission option and click on it.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ and fill in the required details (email, password, name).
- Login with your details received on the registered email.
- Fill in your details(personal, bank, academics) carefully.
- Further, navigate to the document section and upload your documents (image, signature, mark sheet, reservation certificate) as per the mentioned size.
- Select ‘Yes or No’ for the entrance-based course, if you want.
- Now, click on the payment option and pay the registration fee as per the category.
- Lastly, check your details and submit the registration form.
Table of Contents
DU UG ADMISSION DETAILS
As per the latest data, 4.13 lakh students registered for UG admission. Now University will release its schedule for cutoffs. However, officials had earlier said that the first cutoff is likely to be out on 1st October. Then after eligible students can apply for admission.
So, the varsity released the schedule of the entrance test(DUET) for various UG courses (BA, BMS, BBA, etc.). The DUET for UG courses is from 27th September. The entrance test duration is 2 hours and it is in a computer-based mode.