Delhi University on Monday I.e. 30th November released a notification regarding the issuance of a provisional certificate. As per the notice, students who need a provisional certificate are required to apply online for the same. For applying for the digital provisional certificate online, students will be required to fill in an online form on the portal and upload the requisite documents.
The University of Delhi will not consider any forms with omission or wrong information while the students will be held solely responsible for it. The University further does not guarantee the issuance of the certificate as the issuance will be based on the satisfactory compliance of conditions described by DU.
All those students who wish to apply for a digital provisional certificate are required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First, fill the online form available on the examination portal of the Delhi University official website.
- Next, upload the soft copy of the photograph and scanned signature.
- Then upload the soft copy of the mark sheet or result.
- Now, deposit online a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500 for the issuance of the Provisional certificate at the payment gateway.
- After completion of the online procedure including payment of the prescribed fee, the candidate will receive the acknowledgment receipt along with a receipt number. It means the request of candidates for issuance of the provisional certificate has been provisionally accepted subject to the verification.
In case of non-receipt of the acknowledgment, send a copy of the duly filled online application, fee receipt, along with all uploaded documents, and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Finally, the provisional certificate will be issued within 10 days subject to the verification of the documents submitted. Click here to read the official notification released on University’s official website.