The National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of Delhi University has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to 1,145 non-teaching posts. Interested applicants can fill in the application form at DU portal I.e. du.ac.in or NTA website I.e. recruitment.nta.nic.in.
The last day to fill in the application form is 16th March while applicants can make the fee payment till 17th March. The application fee for registering for vacant posts for the general category is Rs. 1000. Applicants can make the corrections in the form between 18th to 20th March.
The recruitment for the 51 posts will be done to fill up 1,145 vacancies including Laboratory Attendant (152), Stenographer (77), Engineer Attendant (52), Junior Assistant (236), Library Attendant, among other posts at Delhi University.
The selection procedure varies from post to post however an online/written test for all posts will be conducted by National Testing Agency at centers across the country. NTA will allot the center of examination in the chosen city which will be mentioned in the admit card. The admit cards for the test will be released on the NTA website.
Students who passes the recruitment examination will further be required to appear for a skill test and interview round/personality test.
Applicants can go through the recruitment details along with eligibility criteria, the scheme of exam, selection procedure, etc. at the link provided at Delhi University or NTA websites.
Steps to be filled for applying to Delhi University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website of Delhi University (DU) or National Testing Agency (NTA).
- Click on the recruitment advertisement link.
- Register online by filling up your email address, mobile number, and other necessary details.
- Next, select the city of the exam, submit the form, and make payment for the application fee.
- Now, download a copy of the registration form and keep a printout of it for future reference.