The consortium of National Law University has extended the deadline of applying for the common law admission test, CLAT 2021. So, students who have not applied for the same can apply for the entrance test till April 30.
The consortium would hold the CLAT on 13 June from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM. Earlier, the consortium decided to hold the examination in May. But class 10th and 12 students would have their board exams in May. So, the authority decided to avoid this clash and postponed the exam to a further date.
COURSES TO GET ADMISSION AFTER CLAT 2021
Through the Common Law Admission Test students get admission into a five-year integrated program of LLB and LLM. Total number of 22 national law universities, NLU would grant admission to the students into various courses through CLAT. The courses are BBA LLB, B.Com. LLB, B.Sc. LLB, BA LLB, BSW LLB, and LLM.
In the National Law Universities around 2500 seeds are available for students who want to apply for LLB courses. Moreover, a total number of 742 seats are available for the students applying for LLM.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CLAT 2021
To apply for CLAT 2021, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of CNLU-consortiumofnlus.ac.in.
- On the homepage register with your mobile number and password. Students will receive the login credentials on the registered phone number.
- Enter your login credentials to get the application form of CLAT 2021.
- Enter the information asked like name, mobile number, and academic qualification.
- After filling in all the details pay the registration fees. The registration fees for the unreserved category are rupees 4000. On the other hand reserved category students have to pay only 3500.
- Lastly, submit the form.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF CLAT 2021
Students who have already passed their class 12th all apply for their board exams this year are eligible to appear for CLAT 2021. However, They must have secured 45 percent marks. Reserved category students must have 35 percent marks.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM