Chattisgarh Board of Secondary Education said that it will conduct the CGBSE Board Exams of 12th class from 1st to 5th June 2021. For the same, the Board issued a notice on 22nd May in which the board declared the facilities it will provide to students because of COVID-19 situation.
The board has permitted students to write CGBSE Board exams of class 12th. Students have to submit the answer sheet within 5 days. They must visit the official website of CGBSE cgbse.nic.in to gather all the information.
Table of Contents
TAKE THE QUESTION PAPER AND ANSWER SHEET HOME
The Secretary of Chhatisgarh State Board VK Goyal said that the authority will not conduct the board exam in the examination centre. Students have to take their question paper and answer sheet home and return it after 5 days.
DETAILS OF CGBSE BOARD EXAM
The details for CGBSE Board exams are given below:
- The regulating body will distribute the question paper and answer key on 1st June 2021.
- Students have to submit the answer sheets on or before 6th June 2021.
- If students would not submit answer sheet within 5 days, he or she would be considered absent.
- All the students have to sign the attendance sheet while submitting answer sheets.
- Lastly, students have to collect the question paper and submit the answer sheet by themselves.
STRENGTH OF CGBSE BOARD EXAM
CGBSE would announce information for the examination centre soon. Around 2 lakh 71 thousand students will appear for CGBSE Board exam.