Class 12 for the CBSE board has been announced by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) on Monday on its official website.
Anticipation, uncertainty, and speculations of above 12 lakh students are finally over with the declaration of CBSE class 12 results. The results are available and can be checked on the official website- http://cbseresults.nic.in
The board results for all three streams Arts, Commerce, and science have been declared on the same day.
HIGHLIGHTS OF CBSE RESULT 2020
- The term ‘fail’ has been replaced by the term ‘ essential repeat’.
- The date for the compartment exam will be announced shortly after consulting with the government.
- The dates for the optional exams will also be announced shortly post consultation with the authorities.
- The marks obtained/awarded in the optional exams will be treated as final for those who opt for the optional exams.
- Optional examination will be conducted for those subjects whose exams were earlier scheduled to be conducted from 1 July 2020 to 15 July 2020 as and when the situations will be conducive.
- 7.35 percent or 87651 students have been placed in the compartment list.
- 38686 students have scored >95%
- 157934 students have scored>90%
No merit list will be released this year due to Covid-19.
Almost around 400 students could not be assessed as per on the basis of the decided assessment scheme. Their results will be announced later.
As per the previous trend in recent years, girls have performed better than the boys with a 92% pass percentage this year. More than 86 percent of boys have passed in the board exams.
The result for the students from the southern region turned out to be better.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
With unfathomable love for language and a perpetual desire to explore new vocab I find my solace in reading and trying my hand at writing.