You may experience a little difference in usual Diwali environ this year, as Honorable Supreme Court has put a ban on the sale of Firecrackers in Delhi, in order to protect the environment against the pollution caused by this.
Diwali is a festival of lights. The festival brings happiness, prosperity and joy to everyone of us.
Let’s us share the best festive vibes this year, with these ideas below.
Best Ways to Celebrate Diwali This Year
1. Try colours a little more all around your house, make Rangolis, decorate walls, put glittery craft sand not to forget to paint your heart with joy.
2. There are some trendy light and sound system installed stuffs which produce crackers like sound, available in the market at affordable rates. They will not let you miss those crackers definitely.
Click To Expand
3. No festival is complete with a special feast. Bring out the best in your kitchen, prepare variety of favorites for your family and serve your love as well. Keep your diet plans aside this season.
4. Make this Diwali brighter, light more diyas, put candles in every corner of your house and light-up our souls with all the positivity.
5. This Diwali gift your loved ones memories for life. Try to take out your time for them. Share conversation, create new promises and do every little efforts count.
6. Share the festive spirit with someone in need. Do possible things to make them smile and be a reason for someone’s Happy Diwali.
A Social Media geek who enjoys writing about youth and their life. Marketer by profession, Digital marketer by passion.