Airports Authority of India (AAI) has asked for applications for the post of ITI Trade Apprentice, Graduate (Degree) Apprentice, and Technical (Diploma) Apprentices for Northern Region. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for AAI Recruitment 2021 through online mode on or before 24 January 2021.
A total of 180 opportunities are available in Adampur, Agra, Bareilly, Bikaner, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Gwalior, Hisar, Jammu, Kishangarh, Kangra, Kanpur, Khajuraho, Kullu, Kushinagar, Ludhiana, Pathankot, Pantnagar, Pithoragarh, , CATC, Prayagaraj, Shimla, Varanasi, Udaipur, etc and various offices in New Delhi.
- Civil (Graduate) – 16
- Civil (Diploma) – 14
- Electrical Graduate) – 16
- Electrical (Diploma) – 16
- Electronics (Graduate) – 38
- Electronics (Diploma) – 24
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate) – 08
- Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma) – 07
- Automobile (Graduate) – 06
- Automobile (Diploma) – 04
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Graduate) – 08
- Aeronautics/Aerospace (Diploma) – 08
- Fire Service – 01
ITI Trade Apprentice
Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics – 14
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.15,000/-
- Technical (Diploma) Apprentices – Rs.12,000/-
- ITI Trade Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Graduate/Diploma Apprentice – Candidates should have a full time regular four years degree in Engineering or three years diploma in the above-mentioned streams. And recognized by AICTE, GOI
- ITI Trade Apprentice (Diesel Mechanic) – ITI Trade candidates should have ITI/NCVT certificate of the above-mentioned trades from institutions recognized by AICTE, GOI.
Age limit – 26 years
The selection process for Airports Authority of India Apprentice Posts
- Provisional selection of the prospects would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of documents and certificates. And submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted aspirants will be called for Interview/Document verification through their enrolled email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in the Region based on their registration location.