For XAT 2022, Xavier School of Management will close the application form tomorrow. So, November 30 is the last date to apply for the entrance exam.
Students can fill the application form by visiting the official website of XLRI. The website is xatonline.in. on 2nd January 2022, Xavier’s School of Management will conduct XAT 2022.
Table of Contents
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR XAT 2022
To appear for XAT 2022, students must pursue their graduation of a minimum 3 years duration from a recognized University. If they want to fill the registration form for XAT, they must be a final-year student.
The institute has not set any minimum marks for the students to appear for Xavier’s Aptitude Test.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR XAT 2022
So, to fill the application form, students have to follow some steps and keep their documents ready. So, the following steps are given below for XAT registration.
- Firstly, refer to the official website of xatonline.in
- Secondly, click on the option available to register
- Fill in the important information like name, email ID, city, state, phone number, and password.
- Click on register and you would find a unique ID code.
- Revisit the official website and log into the portal with login credentials.
- Fill in the personal information and academic details.
- Lastly, upload the relevant document and pay your fees.