SNAP refers to Symbiosis National Level Entrance Test. So, students appear for this entrance test to seek admission into management programs.
Today, Symbiosis International University began the third phase of SNAP 2020. So, the timings for the same were 11 AM to 12 PM and the authority took the exam in computer-based mode.
Students who appeared for SNAP 2020 carried their admit card and valid ID proof. The concerned authority set up some COVID-19 guidelines that students followed. Moreover, SNAP 2020 had 60 multiple choice questions and is of one-hour duration.
WHEN WILL SNAP 2020 RESULT RELEASE?
Moreover, students were present at the respective examination center one hour before the commencement of the exam. So, the varsity would release the SNAP 2020 result on 22nd January, 2021.
TEST GUIDE FOR SNAP 2020
On the other hand, there is a test day guide. According to that guide, students have to follow all the rules and regulations if they want to appear for SNAP 2020 third phase.
RULES IN THE EXAMINATION CENTER
So, the rules are:
- Firstly, students have to bring a colored printout of their admit card.
- Secondly, they cannot take the examination center now.
- Students have to bring the original and valid ID proof to the examination center. The ID proof includes Voter ID card, Passport, Driving license, Aadhaar card/ Full page printout of E-Aadhaar card letter and PAN card. Students can bring any of them.
- They have to make sure that their admit card for SNAP is signed by the invigilator.
- The authority took a photo of students as a part of the identification process.
- Students are not allowed to bring laptops, cell phones, cameras, calculators, beepers, or similar electronic gadgets, digital diaries, or any piece of paper to the examination center.
- Lastly, students who will go against the rules of the center would be disqualified.
COVID-19 RULES AT EXAMINATION CENTRE
The COVID-19 guidelines that students had to follow are:
- Students have to maintain social distancing and stand in a queue on the floor marks outside the gate.
- They had to bring their mask, sanitizer, gloves, and transparent water bottle.
- Lastly, students got their roll number and lab number separately at the entrance.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM