The main motive of launching this portal is to help and hear the problems of the residents of Uttar Pradesh. This is an initiative by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for the residents to convey their problems directly to the government. The Jansunwai Portal is only for the residents of Uttar Pradesh. Other states might also have launched any portal or provided any other facility for the residents. For example: Bihar Government has launched the lokshikayat.bihar.gov.in for the people of Bihar. Citizens of Bihar can communicate about their problems with the Bihar Government through this portal.
The Jansunwai UP is beneficial to the migrant workers also. Here are some steps to be followed to apply for UP migrant workers online registration.
• First of all, visit the official website of Jansunwai UP. The official website of Jansunwai is Jansunwai.up.nic.in.
• An “overseas registration” link would appear. Click on the link.
• Submit the number you have to register. Enter the captcha code and click on the send button.
• You will get a registration ID. Log in to the portal with the help of the registration ID.
• Fill in all the required details asked in the registration form. Click on submit.
To solve the problems of the citizens of Uttar Pradesh, the Chief Minister of UP launched this portal. People can submit their opinions as well as their grievances through this portal. The Jansunwai Portal is launched for a good cause. UP Government wants to send the opinions and grievances of the citizens directly to the Central Government. Moreover, it makes sure that if any of the superior authority works against the interest of the citizens of Uttar Pradesh, then those citizens can directly file a complaint against that authority. Citizens can file a new complaint as well as go through the status of those complaints that are outstanding. Moreover, people residing in Uttar Pradesh can file their complaints irrespective of their area in which they are living. People can fight for their rights through this portal. They can submit their complaints. Those complaints are forwarded to the respective departments for which they are made.
Those problems are dealt with by the respective departments within 10 to 15 days. The person whose problem is dealt with is given a reference number. If they are dealing with any other problem, all those details are given to them via SMS. People can also check the status of their complaints through the reference number.
There are some steps to register grievances on the Jansunwai Portal.
• Visit the official website of Jansunwai UP. The official website of Jansunwai UP is Jansunwai.up.nic.in. A homepage will appear on your screen.
• Click on “Register Grievances” present on the homepage.
• There are certain points that will appear on the screen. Citizens registering grievances have to read all the points that they cannot register as grievances. A disclaimer box will also appear for online citizens. After reading all the points mentioned, click on the “submit” button.
• Citizens will get a registration form on the screen. Citizens registering online have to fill the form by filling their mobile number or Email ID. Then enter the Captcha Code and click on ” submit and generate OTP.” After clicking on the button, an OTP (One Time Password) will appear on Mobile Number or Email ID as mentioned. Then, enter the OTP on the space provided.
• A complaint form will appear on the screen. Fill all the details asked in the form. The details to be filled are officer details, applicant details, complaints, residential/correspondence address, and application details.
If the applicant has already submitted an application before, he or she has to submit all the details of the previous application under the ” application details” section. Then, click on the “reference safe” button.
After submitting all the details and application, a reference number or a complaint number will be forwarded to the applicant on the registered mobile number or Email ID. Applicants can use that number for further reference and to check the status of their application.
Once you have registered the application of your grievances, you can check the Jansunwai status of your application online through a reference number. You have to follow some steps:
• Visit the official website of Jansunwai. The official website of Jansunwai UP is www.jansunwai.up.nic.in.
• Click on the ” track grievances” button.
You have to fill all the details asked on the screen. Fill in the required details. The details include complaint no., mobile no., email ID, and many other details. Once you filled all the details required, click on submit.
• Once you click the submit button, the Jansunwai status would be displayed.
If any application feels that his or her complaint is not taken into consideration or they did not receive any notification regarding the complaints, he or she can send a reminder to the officials through the same portal.
To send the remainder to the officials, you have to follow some steps:
• Check the official website of Jansunwai.
• Click on the link of “send reminder” appearing on the homepage.
• Enter the reference number you have received and click on the search option.
• The reminder for the complaint would be sent. The applicant will receive a reply from the respective officials.
Apart from filing complaints, residents of Uttar Pradesh can also send their feedback. For sending feedback, they have to follow some steps:
• Visit the official website of UP Jansunwai.
• Click on the tab ” Send Feedback” present on the portal.
• Once the tab appears, a dialogue box will appear on the screen. Then fill up all the necessary information like the registered mobile number, grievance ID, satisfaction rating, and many other things.
JANSUNWAI APP FOR THE RESIDENTS OF UTTAR PRADESH
In this way, the applicants can send their feedback about their experience in the grievance redressal.
Apart from the online portal, the government of Uttar Pradesh has also provided another platform to the residents. UP citizens can file their complaints on the application as well. The mobile application of samadhan is UP IGRS. Citizens as well officers can use this android application. The android application focus on achieving mobile governance in the state. With the help of the mobile application, UP citizens can send their grievances or complaints on the mobile and track the status of their application form without visiting the official portal. Similarly, those department officers who have filed their complaints can also check on the mobile application without visiting the official website.
Download the Jansunwai app through this link from the Play store.
After downloading the app, open the android application. You will see all the options that are available on the website. All the grievance feedbacks and complaints you file on the website can be filed on the android application also.
All the department officers have to log in to the Jansunwai application. All the officials chosen by the Uttar Pradesh Government can also tackle the grievances of UP citizens. In order to track the complaint, citizens can go through the track page.
There are some important points to keep in mind in relation to Jansunwai.
Citizens of Uttar Pradesh can go through some important points and features of this service.
The features of Jansunwai are:
• This is an easy and transparent medium that helps to connect citizens and government.
• After registering for the respective complaint, people will receive an SMS service notification. They will get a notification while tracking, on a reminder, or sending the feedback.
• All the respective officers are supposed to update the disposal report on the portal after the disposal action for a grievance.
• A nodal officer will be present in every department to handle the online portal.
There are certain questions for those citizens who are still not aware of what UP Jansunwai is. There are many other questions that are important to be known to the citizens registering in UP Jansunwai.
The questions are:
It is a public system through which residents of Uttar Pradesh can file their grievances or complaints directly to the state government. It is a medium that links state government with the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. Apart from grievances, citizens can also send their feedback to the state government regarding any matter directly to the state government. This initiative is made by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Aditya Nath Ji in 2016. Initially, it was started at the district levels and now it is implemented on other levels as well.
All those applicants who file their complaints or grievances on Jansunwai get a reference number. They receive the reference number either on the registered phone number or Email ID they have submitted. It is a fourteen digit number which should be kept safe with the citizens. It is not necessary for the applicants to print all references. If a citizen has filed a complaint, he or she will receive the reply for the same through online mode. He or she will not get any hardcopy sent from the subordinate office.
There are many benefits provided by Jansunwai:
• It helps in governing the state accordingly through technological means.
• It is an easy medium for the citizens to register their complaints.
• A separate user name and password is given to each and every applicant. They can register the problems of various departments through a single portal. They need not to visit every department separately.
This Jansunwai portal is specifically for the residents of Uttar Pradesh.
• UP residents can file their grievances and complaints on the portal.
• They can also send their feedback directly to the state government.
• They can check the status of their application filed to the higher authority on the portal.
• If their complaint is not seen by the authority, they can remind them through the portal.
• Matters related to Right to Information
• Case under consideration by Honourable Court
• Demand for financial aid or job
• Service transfer literature of government servants till they have used the options available in the department.
WHEN THE HIGHER AUTHORITY WOULD CLEAR OFF THE PROBLEMS OF THE APPLICANTS?
• Most of the problems registered on the portal are discussed within 30 days. But it is not certain. It depends upon the problem and how the respective department is working on that issue. Applicants can check the status of their application from time to time. It would be informed to them through SMS.
All the complaints filed by the application shall be resolved within 30 days but it depends on the complaint and the department concerned.
In order to file a complaint against any official working under Jansunwai, you have to follow some steps:
• Visit the official portal of Jansunwai.
• Click on the new complaint registration button.
• Enter some specific details like the registered mobile number, email ID.
• Log in and submit the new registration form for the filed complaint.
• Enter the information of the complaint related to the concerned official from the respective department.
So, this was a detailed information of what Jansunwai is and its related topics.
The University of Delhi announced that it will conduct the DU convocation ceremony for graduates… Read More
ICAI CA November Exams 2020: The final result of ICAI CA November Exam 2020 will… Read More
A 10-week long online English teaching program has been launched by the Minister Counselor for… Read More
According to the latest updates of CBSE for Board exams 2021, the education minister will… Read More