A few days back, Delhi University decided to reopen colleges for all the students after 2 years. The sudden upsurge of coronavirus cases led all the institutions to operate online classes. So, finally, after two years, Delhi University reopened for all the students in regular colleges from February 17. Along with it, it is also offering Delhi University skill-based courses to the students. However, the offline classes for the School of Open Learning would resume from 28th February, 2022.
Professor Uma Shankar Pandar is the Principal of Delhi University School of Open Learning. So, last year many students either did not receive the offer of certificate courses or did not wish to pursue one. As Delhi University is reopening after a long break of offline classes, the varsity has also begun admissions into skill-based and short-term certificate courses.
Table of Contents
- 1 DU SOL offline classes to restart from 28th February
- 2 What are OPEN CLASSROOMS concepts in DU?
TRAINING PARTNERS OF SKILL-BASED COURSES
Delhi University College of Open Learning is set up in Keshav Puram. COL offers courses with offline lectures. However, the training partners offering online lectures are Bird Academy, RK Films & Media Academy, MT Forum, RKCSM and Edinburgh’s Telford College Scotland, and RK Academy of Art & Design.
LIST OF DELHI UNIVERSITY SKILL-BASED COURSES
The Delhi University College of Open Learning offers 24 skill-based and short-term courses. So, here is a list of courses that are offered by the varsity to all the students.
- Firstly, Mass Communication & Digital Media Productions
- Secondly, Filmmaking, Direction and Screenplay
- Photography (Still & Video) – Fashion Modelling
- Fine Arts & Digital Arts
- Video Editing
- Animation, Motion Graphics – Graphic Designing
- Interior & Architecture Design
- Fashion Design
- Digital Marketing
- Web Designing
- Airfare & Ticketing – Travel & Tourism
- Airport Management – CRS
- Stenography & IT Skills – E-accounting
- Financial Markets
- Personality Development
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Ethical Hacking & Cyber Security
- Photography for E-commerce
- Event Management, Marketing & Public Relations
- Radio Jockeying, Anchoring &TV Journalism
- Medical Transcription
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Beauty Pageant Grooming
So, students can go through the details related to the courses on the official website, col.du.ac.in Moreover, they can also check the admission process and details regarding the application form on the website.
LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR DELHI UNIVERSITY SKILL-BASED COURSES
On the other hand, the College of Open Learning will provide admission into these courses by 25 March. They can complete the application process offline. Moreover, documents are also accepted via post as well. Hence, visit the College of Open Learning Now. For further queries, contact 011-27181469 or +91-9312237583.