DU aspirants can now fill their forms for DU admission 2021. So, students must clarify their doubts before filling their form for undergraduate admissions.
The admission form is quite long and includes significant details. So, students must be cautious enough while filling the form. The varsity will not entertain any changes at a later stage.
Table of Contents
- 1 DU ADMISSIONS 2021: DU TO ORGANIZE SECOND LIVE WEBINAR
- 2 DU ADMISSION: VARSITY RECORDS MORE THAN A LAKH REGISTRATIONS WITHIN 4 DAYS
Some of the questions that DU aspirants are willing to ask are:
- If they upload any certificate or paperwork without self-attesting it is it an issue?
- No, there is no such issue for uploading the paperwork without self-attesting it.
DU ASPIRANTS UNDER EWS CATEGORY
- Can students upload their WS certificates issued by the Tehsildar? Will the varsity accept it?
- Yes, Delhi University accepts EWS certificates that Tehsildars issue.
- If any student belongs to the reserved category and does not have the new cast certificate, what should he or she do?
- Students must add their previous certificates along with the acknowledgment slip. The one that students have with a date after 31st March is new and they can submit it on the portal.
ENTRANCE EXAMS FOR WHICH DU ASPIRANTS APPEAR
- Many undergraduate programs have the criteria of entrance exams. Students have to qualify for the entrance exam to get admission into that undergraduate course. What are the criteria of questions for those undergraduate exams?
- The varsity will prepare the question paper with only multiple-choice questions. However, they will also implement a negative-marking scheme.
DOCUMENTS UPLOADED BY DU ASPIRANTS SHOULD BE ACCURATE
- While uploading a document if students make any mistakes what should they do?
- Delhi University has not given any provisions for rectifying errors for now. But students can fill the form with a new email ID and they must use that email ID for further process as well.
- Delhi University does not consider sessional marks. For marks, the weightage is 70:50 for science students. Students from the Andhra board applying to Delhi University have confused to mark English and Sanskrit as core and elective.
- So, Delhi university has clarified that the core topic is the one that includes the language part and the one which includes literature is elective.
CLASS 12TH MARK SHEETS OF DU ASPIRANTS
- DU aspirants have not yet got their mark sheets from the respective board. So what should they do in such a case?
- In such a case, students must leave the column blank and once they get their mark sheets, they can visit the portal again and upload their mark sheet.
So, these were some of the questions asked by DU aspirants for filling the form for undergraduate courses. The form is disclosed. Students who want to fill it can do the same by 31st August 2021.