Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Bombay recently conducted the entrance exam for under graduation in Designing courses. So now, the institute has released the answer key of its entrance exam, UCEED 2022.
Students who appeared for the entrance exam can download the answer key from the official website. They can find their response sheet and the answer key on uceed.iitb.ac.in. IIT Bombay held the UCEED on 23rd January from 9:00 AM to 12:00 noon.
Table of Contents
WHAT IS UCEED?
UCEED is a national-level entrance exam that provides admission to the students into Bachelor of Design. Through UCEED, students will get admission into the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Guwahati, Hyderabad, and IIITDM Jabalpur.
STUDENTS CAN RAISE OBJECTIONS AGAINST ANSWERS OF UCEED 2022
So, the entrance exam was of 2 hours duration. Students who have registered on the candidate portal can only raise objections against the draft answer key. They can do the same by 27th January, 5:00 PM. By 31 January, IIT Bombay will release the final answer key of UCEED 2022.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD UCEED 2022 ANSWER KEY
So, to download the draft answer key, students can follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, refer to the official website, uceed.iitb.ac.in/2022/
- Click on the link that reads the UCEED question paper and answer key.
- The answer key and question paper will appear on the screen.
- Log in to the Portal and download the response sheet.
- Lastly, cross-check your answers and raise your objection if you find any answer is wrong.