The University of Delhi announced the schedule of online admission for the Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB). This board gives a chance for women to give the examination of Delhi University with special coaching. However, they do not have to attend regular classes. The board released the schedule for the academic session 2020-21 for admission in various undergraduate courses.
The admission is considered by declaring cut-offs i.e. on merit basis. It is allowed to admit only 20 percent of the applicants. The classes will be held from 9:00 am to 3:30 pm which means six classes in a day.
The women who are the residents of the capital city can apply to the Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board. Students are offered lectures only on Sundays. The enrolled ones are left with 6 days a week to pursue other things. In this way, female students can attain a University of Delhi degree easily.
The students who cannot attend regular classes due to any reason can vail their education and degree from this board. The students should note that the NCWEB students cannot pursue any other full-time course from the University of Delhi or any other college.
The existing infrastructure is utilized to give classes to the students enrolled in this board. Plus, the low cost adds to the advantages. Moreover, the teachers of Delhi University are appointed as guest lecturers on Saturdays or Sundays for these students.
The registration process began on 20th July 2020 i.e. Saturday and continued till 31st August 2020, Monday.
FIRST CUT-OFF –
- RELEASE OF FIRST ADMISSION CUT-OFF – 26th, October 2020 to 28th, October 2020 (starting from 10 am on 26th to 5 pm on 28th)
- LAST DAY OF PAYMENT – 30th October 2020 (11:59 pm) i.e. Friday
SECOND CUT-OFF –
- RELEASE OF SECOND ADMISSION CUT-OFF – 2nd, November 2020 to 4th November 2020 (starting from 10 am on 2nd to 5 pm on 4th)
- LAST DAY OF PAYMENT – 6th November 2020 (11:59 pm) i.e. Friday
THIRD CUT-OFF –
- RELEASE OF THIRD ADMISSION CUT-OFF – 9th, November 2020 to 11th November 2020 (starting from 10 am on 9th to 5 pm on the 11th)
- LAST DAY OF PAYMENT – 13th November 2020 (11:59 pm) i.e. Friday
FOURTH CUT-OFF –
- RELEASE OF FOURTH ADMISSION CUT-OFF – 18th, November 2020 to 20th November 2020 (starting from 10 am on 18th to 5 pm on 20th)
- LAST DAY OF PAYMENT – 22nd November 2020 (11:59 pm) i.e. Sunday
FIFTH CUT-OFF –
- RELEASE OF FIFTH ADMISSION CUT-OFF – 26th, November 2020 to 28th November 2020 (starting from 10 am on 26th to 5 pm on 28th)
- LAST DAY OF PAYMENT – 30th November 2020 (11:59 pm) i.e. Friday