st stephens

St. Stephen’s College is going to begin its registration process for admission 2020 from June 30. However, the college is yet to take a final decision on the admission process. The St. Stephen’s College of the University of Delhi considers entrance based admissions followed by an interview round.

Previously, the admission council of the University of Delhi asked its colleges to eradicate the 15% interview criteria from its admission process. Keeping in view of the prevailing coronavirus situation, the University advised the colleges to eliminate the 15% interview part to follow social distancing norms.

SFI DELHI PROVIDES ASSISTANCE TO STUDENTS IN ADMISSION

Mahesh Gopalan an administrator from the admission council of St. Stephen’s said that at present the college is working on the online registration process. They are surveying the prevailing situation and said the further decision will be taken in accordance with the situation. He included that the process including the interview round is yet to be analyzed.

St Stephen’s College of Delhi University is a religious minority college and it conducts a separate admission process. Once the cutoffs are released the St Stephen’s college conducts entrance test followed by an interview round. The entrance test and the interview together hold 15% of the total element. While the remaining 85% is determined by the class 12th results.

In a notice released on St Stephen’s college’s official website, it stated that all the applicants who wish to apply for admission in St Stephen’s college are first required to register on the DU portal. Only those students who have the registration number received after registering on Delhi University’s portal will be allowed to apply for admission in St Stephen’s.

DU Admission 2020: Separate Application Process for two Delhi University Colleges

The process of first registering on Delhi University’s portal was made mandatory by the University of Delhi a few years back. Delhi University’s registration for admission process has begun June 20 and the portal will remain open till June 30. DU has not yet declared the date for releasing cutoffs but it is apparent that the cutoffs will be released only after CBSE class 12th results are out.

Jesus and Marry College- another college of the University of Delhi which conducts its own separate admission process will follow Delhi University’s admission schedule.

FOR INSTANT DELHI UNIVERSITY ADMISSION UPDATES FOLLOW US ONĀ INSTAGRAM

du updates priya nagpal

A writer by mind, a poet by heart, and a soul full of thoughts who prefers smiling to overcome daily challenges. She likes to be appreciated for the good work and to be rectified for the mistakes.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here