Sri Venkateswara College is a co-educational constituent college affiliated to the Delhi University. This College is now offering certificate Foreign Language courses.
Sri Venkateswara College offers part-time Foreign Language courses in French, German, Mandarin (Chinese), Russian and Spanish Language, as per details given hereunder, for the academic year 2020-2021:
• 1 Year Certificate Course in German Language Part-Time
• 1 Year Diploma in German Language Part-Time
• 1 Year Certificate Course in French Language Part-Time
• 1 Year Diploma Course in French Language Part-Time
• 1 Year Certificate Course in Mandarin Chinese Language Part-Time
• 1 Year Certificate Course in Russian Language Part-Time
• 1 Year Certificate Course in Spanish Language Part-Time
• 1 Year Diploma Course in Spanish Language Part-Time
However, the admission to Diploma Courses in Foreign Language (Part-Time) will be strictly according to merit. The candidate may be admitted after passing one year of the Certificate Course in that particular language subject to the enrolment of a minimum of 15 students in the course, The concerned candidate may submit a copy of the statement of marks along with Registration fee of Rs 200 regarding passing one-year certificate course in that particular language for the needful.
The last date to fill the form is 14 August 2020
Eligibility Criteria For Certificate Course
Students who have completed the Senior School Certificate Examination (10+2) from the (CBSE) Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or from any other recognized board with an aggregate of at least 45% marks are eligible to apply. Admission will be made in order of merit based on the degree certificate in Post-graduate and above, Graduate, 10+2.
For Diploma Course candidates who have passed the Certificate Examination of the University of Delhi in a language or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply for admission to the Diploma Course in that language. Admissions will be strictly made on the merit of the respective certificate course exams.
Candidates who have obtained their Certificate in the Foreign Language from any other institution OR one year or more before the year of admission shall be required to submit the certificate/degree for the same,
For Advanced Diploma Course – Candidates who have passed the Diploma examination a language concerned from the University of Delhi or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto are eligible to take admission in the Advanced Diploma Course in the preferred language.
Candidates who have obtained their Diploma in the language from any other institution OR one year or more before the year of admission will be required to submit the certificate/degree for the same.
The Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria, as specified above, may submit the online Pre Admission Form, paying the requisite application fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only, for the academic year 2020-2021, available on the college website (www.svc.ac.in) within the stipulated period.
The course of Study certificate/diploma Course in French, German, Mandarin (Chinese), Russian and Spanish Language Course (Part-Time), EIigibiIity Criteria for merit purpose is the aggregate of English or One Language and Three Best relevant subjects will be considered. Students from all streams may apply. Admission through merit only.
LIST OF CERTIFICATES DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
• Class X Certificate (Marks-sheet or certificate) indicating the date of birth and Parents’ names* (The names of applicants claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM must match with the names that appear on the corresponding reservation certificates; similarly their parents’ names must match with the certificates).
• Class Xll Marks-Sheet.
• SC/ EWS / KM / ST /CW/ OBC Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the proficient authority. (The names of candidate contending reservation under SCIST/OBC/EWS/CW/KM must be the same with the names that available on their affiliated School Board qualifying certificates; similarly, their parents’ names must be the same with the certificates).
• Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority from SC/ST applicants for reimbursement of Admission and Tuition Fee testifying that their parents are not Income Tax Payees.
• CBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Applicant) issued by the competent authority and wherein the caste is in the CBC central list issued by http://ncbc.nic.in. (The name of the students contending reservation under OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) must be the same with the student’s name as it available on their complementary School Board qualifying certificates; likewise, their parents’ names must be sane in both sets of certificates). Income certificate for the financial year 2019-20, dated on or after March 31, 2020, as stipulated, will be required. The format of the OBC certificate is as per the DOPT certificate issued in 2014.
• EWS Certificate (Appendix V) from competent authority certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category. (The names of students contending reservation under this category must be the same with the names that are available on their complementary School Board qualifying certificates; likewise, their parents’ names must be the same in both sets of certificates). Income certificate for the financial year 2019-20, dated on or after March 31, 2020, as stipulated, will be required.
• Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board [University are required from those candidates who have passed the senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
• Upload a recent Photograph (withoüt Signature or Stamp) and signature as per requirement on the online preliminary admission form.
• Mandatory Anti Ragging Self-Certification (Both from the candidate and Parent/Guardian as per the prescribed proforma duly signed. The same may be downloaded from the college website (www.svc.ac.in)
• One identity proof issued by competent authority as notified by the Government of India.
• Self-attested copy of Passport & VISA (for Foreign Candidates).
Course Feel and number of seats available:
For Certificate Course: Rs 17,000/- (excluding University Examination Fee) PA and for Diploma/Advance Diploma Course: Rs 17,000/- (excluding University Examination Fee). Moreover, the classes will be held on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays after 2:00 PM onwards. There are a total of 62 seats available in this college.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
Meeting new challenges is her passion. She is very fond of Physics in everything and constantly tries to make herself aware of the world around her.