To help the student community become better suited to address the issues of tomorrow and to facilitate the change that the nation needs, SRCC is launching the 13th edition of its annual management fest- BUSINESS CONCLAVE 2021 “Unmuting Ideas, Unravelling Possibilities”. Presented by Warwick University, co-sponsored by Nescafé and powered by Real11, and associated with BSE.
Business Conclave is scheduled for April 3rd and 4th and will be held virtually due to the pandemic. Turning this obstacle into an opportunity, SRCC is all set to host some internationally acclaimed speakers as well.
SRCC Business Conclave has been successful in taking forward this 13-year-old legacy which has been graced by eminent personalities like PM Narendra Modi, Late Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam, Late Arun Jaitley, Venkaiah Naidu, Mukesh Ambani, Adi Godrej, Gautam Adani, and Naina Lad Kidwai amongst many others.
The highlights of the Business Conclave 2021 are informative speaker sessions, first-everMasterclasses, and competitive events that will test participants’ knowledge and thinking abilities.
Facilitating discussions on various topics ranging from policy to finance, journalism to economics, politics to law, everyone will have something or the other to take away from Business Conclave.
Here is what Business Conclave 2021 has to offer:
- Speaker Sessions:
Business Conclave 2021 would be presenting speakers from diverse domains who have made their mark in their respective fields. Those attending the event can expect to witness the likes of:
1. Hon’ble Prakash Javadekar – Minister of Environment, Forest and Climate Change; Minister of Information and Broadcasting.
2. Mr. Sanjiv Mehta – Chairman and MD, Hindustan Unilever Limited
3. Mr. NR Narayana Murthy – Co-Founder Infosys
4. Mr. Naveen Jindal- Chairman of Jindal Steel and Power Ltd.
5. Hon’ble Justice N.V. Ramana – Next CJI of India
6. Mr. Kanwal Rekhi – First Indian-American Founder and CEO to take venture backed company public on the NASDAQ
7. Hon’ble Federico Salas Lotfe – Ambassador of Mexico to India
8. Hon’ble Hester M. Peirce – Commissioner, Securities, and Exchange Commission, USA
9. Mr. Kunal Shah – Founder of Cred
10. Mr. Sanjeev Sanyal- Principal Economic Adviser in the Ministry of Finance
11.Dr. Abhishek Manu Singhvi- Indian Lawyer and Politician
12. India in 2030 panel – Yashish Dahiya (CEO, Policybazaar), Atul Chaturvedi (Chairman, Shree Renuka Sugars), Hon’ble PC Pant (Former Judge, Supreme Court of India), Deepak Bagla (Managing Director and CEO of Invest India) moderated by Mr. Ravi Krishnan (Deputy Executive Editor)
13. Mr. Anil Agarwal – Founder & Chairman, Vedanta Group
14. Mr. Zakir Khan- Standup Comedian
15. Mr. Aravind Panagariya – First Vice Chairman of Niti
16. Aayogmt. Kiran Bedi – First woman IPS Officer of India
17. Smt. B.K. Shivani – Globally renowned spiritual guide and mentor
18. Mr. Vikram Chandra – Indian- American Writer, Scriptwriter of Sacred Games
19. Mr. Manoj Kohli- Former CEO, Bharti Airtel and current India Head of Softbank
20. FICCI Billion Dollar Panel – Mr. Peyush Bansal (Co-Founder, Lenskart), Mr. Anchit Nayar (CEO, Nykaa Retail), Mr. Rohit Kapoor (CEO, OYO India), Mr. Bhavish Aggarwal (Founder, Ola Cabs
21. Dr. Vivek Bindra- Founder at Bada Business and Motivational Speaker
22. Mr. Rahul Bajoria – Chief Economist at Barclays
23. Rahul Subramanium- Standup Comedian
24. Anuv Jain- Indian Singer
For the first time Business Conclave 2021 has come up with engaging Masterclasses that would allow attendees to delve deeper into the fields of their interests.
• Gambler’s Fallacy on Stock Market by CA Rachna Ranade, stock market expert, and Youtuber with 2M+ subscribers
CA Rachna Ranade will be delivering a masterclass that covers the fundamentals of the stock market and explains the phenomenon of Gambler’s Fallacy and its impact on decision making.
• Storytelling and creative writing by Dhruv Sehgal, Lead actor and writer, Little Things, Netflix
The Conclave is not just restricted to the conventional fields of economics and finance, instead it intends to cater to people with varied interests. Dhruv Sehgal would be hosting an extensive 1.5-hour masterclass covering different aspects of writing like characters, narrative style, dialogue writing, writing for the web its objectives.
Events –BUSINESS CONCLAVE 2021 organizes various challenging, enthralling and thought-provoking events that are sure to leave the participants fascinated and enlightened at the same time.
• Shri Ram Case Competition – Shri Ram Case Competition is a showpiece event of the Business Conclave. Participants are provided with an unparalleled mental exercise as they must solve several master cases factoring in time constraints, interlinked industries and, disparate geographies.
• The Big Short – The Flagship Finance Event that brings to you the perfect test of your financial acumen, a platform to bring out the next Buffet or Munger, through a plethora of well-crafted shocks and booms. This game of numbers and graphs is sure to push your financial intellect to much greater horizons.
• Market Mania – An exhaustive marketing experience, Market Maria is every marketer’s dream and nightmare combined. Ranging from product conceptualization and market entry to advertisement creation and retail selling, the event encourages out-of-the-box thinking in every aspect of marketing.
• Maestro: The best Manager – An Event that tests your mettle in every craft and that makes a manager a manager. Competitors shall face grueling sessions to overcome challenges from every aspect of management from finance to marketing, strategy to operations, systems to HR. Only the best shall achieve the crowning glory.
• Anthropos Kapital – An exclusive HR management event Participants will be put through rigorous tests that evaluate creativity, spontaneity, and their knowledge of Human Resource Management, right from the threat posed by technological advancement in man power-oriented sectors of the to The Classical Management vs Union wad.
• Policy (k)nights – An event combining the realism of a case competition, teamwork, and critical thinking to tackle real-world national and international issues. The competition is intended to foster discussion and collaborative research on key policy issues.
• Young Leaders Initiative – The Young Leaders Initiative is an outreach program of SRCC Business Conclave. The concept has been designed to extend participation to the high school level. The event provides students from 30 premier schools, an insight into the vibrant college environment.
• Indian Silicon Valley – From formulating Business Models and Marketing Strategies to handling crises and solving live cases – Indian Silicon Valley got you covered. An intriguing event that brings to you a real-life experience into Silicon Valley’s entrepreneurial life, with connections, access, and opportunities that you won’t find anywhere else.
University Fair: Presented by RMIT University, the event would also host its annual University Fair on a virtual platform with university admission representatives from top global universities like the University of Warwick, Durham University, and many more.
How to register?
SRCC BUSINESS CONCLAVE 2021 is an excellent opportunity to groom yourself in your desired areas. If interested, you can register by clicking here.