||SRCC GBO 2020|| ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Shri Ram College of Commerce of Delhi University conducts the GBO entrance exam for admission in 2 years full-time postgraduate grade course of Global Business Operations at SRCC. Generally, the exam is scheduled in the month of March every year and is conducted in online mode. Individuals who wish to appear for the Global Business Operations(GBO) exam are recommended to go through the admission guidelines carefully. Below are all the important guidelines and admission criteria for the GBO course.
Age limit: There is no age limit set by SRCC (Delhi University) for appearing for the GBO exam.
Education and Qualification:
Education and qualification criteria for various categories are as follows
● A general category candidate is eligible to appear for the GBO entrance at SRCC If he/she has completed graduation from a recognized university or college with an aggregate of 50% overall percentage.
● A candidate from SC/ST/CW/PWD category should have scored a minimum of 45 percentile in his graduation degree.
● Candidates in the final year of graduation or waiting for their results are also eligible to apply for the GBO exam.
Stages or steps of the procedure:
GBO at SRCC comprises of four steps which are Filling GBO Admission form, GBO Online Entrance Test, Declaration of results, and Group Discussion/Personal Interview Round. The entrance test is conducted in 20 cities in India however the venue for group discussion or personal interview is set in Delhi.
● SRCC GBO exam for admission in PGDM Global Business Operation Program takes place once in a year.
● The Application Fee for general, OBC, and foreign nationals is RS.2500 whereas, for SC, ST, PWD, CW, and EWS categories is Rs1500.
● Registration forms and application fee can be submitted solely through online mode.
● A candidate can appear for the GBO exam several times to crack the admission test as there is no limit set as to how many times a candidate can appear for this exam.
Also Check: Why Only SRCC? | Best Things About It