Today, the Symbiosis International University released the results of SNAP 2021. Around 50,000 students applied for the entrance exam. The institute conducted SNAP 2021 on 19th December, 8th and 16th January. So, students can go through the official website and check their results there on, snaptest.org.
Symbiosis International University will not send the results in offline mode. So, students must have their login credentials with them to check the results.
Table of Contents
HOW TO CHECK SNAP 2021 RESULTS
To check SNAP results, students must follow the steps given below:
- Refer to the official website, snaptest.org.
- Click on the result link or tab on the homepage.
- Enter your login credentials on the page that appears.
- It will include important information, like roll number, registration ID, and date of birth.
- Enter the security code on the screen and submit year. You will receive your SNAP 2021 results.
ADMISSION PROCESS AFTER CLEARING SNAP 2021
When the results appear on the screen, students could also check their details. It will include name, signature, photograph, roll number and sectional scores. Students who pass the entrance test can appear for further rounds of the admission process. They are Group Exercise, Personal Interview and the Written Ability Test. They must score more or equal to the marks given in the cut-off list. Moreover, students who appear for this can enrol for different courses at Symbiosis International Deemed University.