SID, Symbiosis Institute of Design will close the application portal for SEED 2022 tomorrow. Students can go through the official website sid.edu.in and apply for the entrance exam.
The institute will conduct the exam on 13th February. Based on SEED, students will get admission into Bachelor of Design. They can go through all the important dates and information based on the entrance exam.
Table of Contents
HOW TO APPLY FOR SEED 2022
To apply for SEED 2022, students can follow the steps given below:
- Refer to the official website of SEED, sid.edu.in
- Go through the Admission 2022 tab to open the application form.
- Fill in the details in the application form of the entrance exam.
- Select the examination centre and pay the application fee.
- Upload your photograph and signature and submit the application form.
MODE OF PAYMENT FOR SEED 2022
The registration fee for the entrance exam is Rs.1,750 and fee per programme is Rs.1,000. Students can pay the registration fee through billdesk Gateway, Axis Bank Gateway, Indian Bank Gateway and Demand Draft. They can pay the programme fee via cash, demand draft, credit card, net banking or Paytm.