Delhi University is ranked top in all the streams of Studies, not just in the country but in abroad also. With best options in courses for science students, the University also, facilitates programs likes research and innovation.
B.Sc (honours) in Chemistry is one of the leading and the career promising course of Delhi University. The course brings specialization in the subject and gives the prominence towards the basic subject knowledge for the higher studies in the particular subject. Also, the course is a better choice for other opportunities like Research, lectureship, Corporate World and more.
The course offers the following scopes in career for the future.
1. HIGHER STUDIES in Chemistry- After graduating in Chemistry, one can go for master degree in Chemistry by opting M.Sc and further P.hd in the same subject, to join training/teaching or lectureship programs and in fields of Research and development.
2. JOB- If someone is interested in working just after the graduation, this degree has options for them, both in public and private sectors.
3. MBA/MS- Opting for B.Sc (honours) in Chemistry will not close the opportunities in Corporate and Research world. There will always be an option for doing MBA/MS for a Chemistry graduate.
4. COMPETITIVE EXAMS- Exams like UPSC, IBPS, SSC, etc; will always be in the list for the graduate of B.Sc (honours) in Chemistry. One can prepare or appear for these exams, in the final year of the graduation or after the graduation.
Here is the list of top 10 colleges for Science in Delhi University.
1. St. Stephen’s College
2. Miranda House
3. Hindu College
4. Hansraj College
5. Sri Venkateswara College
6. Ramjas College
7. Gargi College
8. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
9. Maitreyi College
10. Kirori Mal College
– Niharika Sonkar