University of Delhi’s School of Open Learning (SOL) has declared the results for DU open book exams (OBE) 2020 held in August for the final year students of B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), and B.A. Political Science. To procure the DU SOL open book exam results, students can check the official website of Delhi University SOL I.e. sol.du.ac.in.
To check the DU SOL OBE result students can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- First log in to School of Open Learning, Delhi University (DU SOL) official website I.e. sol.du.ac.in with your roll number and other credentials.
- Next, on the homepage under the notification section, click on the link which reads OBE results.
- Then students will be directed to a new page where they will be required to select their programme/course.
- Once you click on the option to get the result, a PDF file will be opened which would have your roll number, name, marks, grade, and qualifying status.
- Now, download the file for future reference and keep a print out of it.
The University of Delhi School of Open Learning released the results for B.A. Political Science, B.A. English, and B.A. Programme Part 1 assignment based evaluation on 3rd November.
DU SOL December OBE Exams were postponed to March
Earlier in December, the postgraduate and undergraduate exams of DU School of Open Learning were postponed as over 40,000 students did not fill their examination forms. The Delhi University had to postpone the SOL exams to March due to a lack of arrangements with regard to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
As per the notification released by Delhi University, the exams for School of Open learning UG and PG courses will now be conducted in March with the first-year students. In March, over 3 lakh DU SOL students will appear for OBE exams.
The University of Delhi first set the last date of filling the DU OBE form as 5th December. However, over 40,000 SOL students missed the last date to fill the examination form. The SOL students then gathered near the SOL center and demanded postponement of OBE exams. The student committee further stated that a large number of students were not able to fill up the exam form and have not been given enough time to prepare for exams.