The National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website has released the results of the Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test (NET) held in June 2020.
Students who have appeared in the Joint CSIR UGC Net June 2020 exam can visit the official website of CSIR NTA I.e. csirnet.nta.nic.in to check their results.
The National Testing Agency conducted the Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test June examination 2020 on 19th, 21st, 26th, and 30th November at various centers.
The official result notice read that CSIR has finalized the results after addressing all the representations or queries of students received till the stipulated date which was till 4th December 2020.
Table of Contents
Steps to check Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020 results:
- Visit the official website of CSIR NTA I.e. csir.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, next click on the link which reads Joint CSIR UGC NET June 2020 results.
- A new webpage will open on the computer screen.
- Now enter your credentials and log in.
- The Joint CSIR UGC National Eligibility Test June 2020 results will appear on the screen.
- Now download the result and keep a printout of it for future reference.
The CSIR NET examination is administered to check the eligibility for Assistant Lecturers/Professors as well as Junior Research Fellowship for the post-graduate students from the science stream.