The National Testing Agency is going to conduct the first phase of JEE Main 2021 from 23rd February. So, the National Testing Agency has put together some measures for the smooth conduct of the exam on every JEE Main 2021 exam date.
Every candidate has to fill the self-declaration undersign and it is part of the admit card. The National Testing Agency has issued some guidelines related to COVID-19. They have mentioned the guidelines on JEE Main 2021 admit card.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR JEE MAIN 2021
Moreover, students have to follow all the instructions issued while reaching the examination center to appear for JEE Main 2021.
So, the guidelines issued by the National Testing Agency are:
- Everybody has to maintain social distancing and take care of the gap between seats in the examination hall.
- Students will get the hand sanitizers at the entry gate of the examination center and inside the premises.
- The authorities would use thermo guns to check the body temperature of every student.
- They will also provide a barcode to scan the barcode of JEE Main 2021 admit card.
- Students would get a total number of six sheets for rough work.
- Lastly, they all have to maintain a gap of 6 feet inside the premises of the exam.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS TO FOLLOW AT JEE MAIN 2021 EXAMINATION CENTER
Besides COVID-19 GUIDELINES, the National Testing Agency issues some other instructions for the candidates to follow.
The instructions are:
- Every students have to reach the examination center on the date mentioned on the admit card and at the reporting time.
- They do not have to gather at the examination venue.
- All the students have to carry with the important documents like admit card with signatures at the undertaking, passport size photo, and ID proof.
- For the diagrams and drawings, they have to bring their pencil and other stationery items.
- PwD Category students have to bring a PwD certificate with them issued by the competent authority.
- All important information including the date, venue, timing, and address of JEE Main 2021 is mentioned in the admit card. The agency would conduct the entrance exam in 392 cities of India.