Table of Contents
- 0.1 The administrative members of Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College (ARSD) said that “College can’t admit the candidate under OBC Quota, if the certificate doesn’t contain financial status prescribed under Creamy or Non Creamy category”. He also added that “Students are still not sure about the necessary details a cast certificate must contain”.
- 0.2 Most of the outstation students carrying state sanctioned OBC certificates couldn’t secure admission in their choice of college and course.University denied their admission under OBC Category as the certificate did not mention ‘Creamy’ or ‘Non Creamy’ category of the students.
- 0.3 University told these students to wait for next cutoff list and take admissions under general category, as waiting for new certificates will take time. Aman Sahu from Madhya Pradesh arrived early on Monday to take admission in Sri Venkateswara college in BSc (honours) Chemistry. The college administrative told him that “Cetificate is not valid, he asked to produce new by Tuesday”. He said that “I have applied for the central certificate, but it will take 4-5 days”. He also added that “If I wait then admissions can be closed in next cut off and I won’t be able to take admission”.
- 0.4 “Students are compelled either to go back or wait to take admission under general category and there is nothing we can do”, told by administrative member of ARSD. He also added that “The financial denomination was necessary pre – requisite for admission under OBC category and every candidate make sure that their caste certificate has every necessary details”.
- 0.5 -Prachi Agarwal
- 1 For complete Guide throughout your admission Process Keep following us here- www.facebook.com/duupdates