The application form for the B. Des course at NMIMS, Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies would close today. The institute started inviting applicants for NMIMS NPAT BDes exam on 15th November 2021.
Now, students who have completed their intermediate can apply for the course.
Before registering for the entrance exam, they must check the eligibility criteria. They can visit the official website nmimsdat.in and check the details.
Table of Contents
WHEN IS NMIMS NPAT B. Des EXAM?
The examination fee of NPAT B. Des exam is Rs.1800. Other than that, students must submit all the required documents along with a self-attested photograph. NMIMS will hold the entrance exam for Design on 30th April 2022.
To appear for the NMIMS NPAT BDes exam, students must have passed their class 12th from a recognized board. They must not be more than 25 years in age.
DOCUMENTS FOR NMIMS NPAT B. Des EXAM
So, here are certain documents that students have to submit while filling out the application form.
- Mark sheet and Certificates
- Photograph and signature
- Aadhaar card and net banking details.
- Reserved category certificate, if applicable.
STEPS TO APPLY FOR B. Des EXAM
Students must follow some steps to fill out the application form for the NMIMS NPAT B. Des exam.
- Refer to the official website and register to generate your login credentials.
- Fill out the application form after logging into the portal.
- Upload the documents required and pay the application fee.
- Complete the details and all the steps and submit the application form.
AFTER PROCESS FOR NMIMS NPAT B. Des EXAM
After the application process completes for all the students, NMIMS will release a call letter for the online studio test. When students would go for the studio test, they must carry the call letter and a valid ID proof with them.