NEET UG Counselling 2022: The Medical Counselling Committee or MCC will soon release the medical exam called National Eligibility Entrance Test Undergraduate counselling schedule shortly for this year. Moreover, the process of counselling may begin on September 25 2022. Though the proper schedule will be uploaded on the official website of MCC i.e., mcc.nic.in.
Further, the result for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Undergraduate (NEET UG) 2022 was released this month on 7 September. The girl who secured the first rank in the exam is Tanishka from Rajasthan. Whereas Vatsa Ashish Batra is in the second rank, Hrishikesh Nagbhushan Ganguly is in the third rank in the exam. And, the fourth rank is secured by Rucha Pawashe.
Table of Contents
NEET UG Counselling 2022: Four Rounds
As per reports, the MCC is going to conduct the NEET Undergraduate counselling in a total of four rounds. These rounds include AIQ Round1, AIQ Round 2, AIQ mop-up round and the last AIQ stray vacancy round. It is important to note that fresh registrations can only be done in flooring rounds: AIQ round 1, AIQ round 2, and AIQ mop-up round only.
DU UG Admission 2022: How to update CUET score on portal?
Know How To Register for Medical UG Counselling 2022
Once the announcement is made for counselling, the registration process will start. So, to know how to register for counselling rounds follow the given steps below:
- Firstly, head to the official website of MCC i.e., mcc.nic.in or click here.
- Now the tab will be visible for UG counselling, click on it.
- The registration link will appear on the screen, click on it to register.
- After registration through the necessary details, log in using the credentials for filling out the form.
- Thereafter, fill in the application form by entering details, and uploading documents in mentioned specifications.
- To complete the process, pay the asked registration fee and take a printout for future use.
Besides, in the NEET UG counselling 2022, the documents required are: Candidates’ NEET 2022 admit card, Copy of the online application form, NEET marks sheet/scorecard, and Nationality certificate. Also the Class 12th and 10thmark sheet and Aadhar Card.