NEET UG Counselling 2021 Round 1: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG counseling of 2021 registration will end today. Qualified candidates can register today, January 24 till 11:55 PM. The official website on which students can register is mcc.nic.in.
For the NEET UG counseling 2021 round 1, the choice locking facility will be functional from today 4 PM to 11:55 PM. Accordingly, candidates who have filled preferred courses and college will need to lock their choices. It is worth noting that no change can be made after locking choices. So, candidates should cross-check while locking the choices.
Table of Contents
NEET UG COUNSELING 2021: HOW TO LOCK CHOICES
- Head to the official website of MCC i.e., mcc.nic.in.
- Click on the tab that reads ‘UG Medical Counseling’. Thereafter, a new webpage will display on your screen.
- Now click on the online registration link.
- If you are already registered, log in using your credentials including NEET-UG Roll number and Password. However, if not registered, sign in first and fill-in choices.
- Now the choice options will display on the screen.
- Fill in the choices/change choices if you want.
- Confirm the lock choices and download and take a printout.
WHEN WILL NEET-UG COUNSELING ROUND 2 BE CONDUCTED?
The registration process for round 2 NEET UG counseling will start on 9 February. It will end on 14 February (11:59 AM). Whereas, candidates can lock choices between 10 to 14 February (11:55 PM). Further, the process of seat allotment will start from 17 to 18 February. And, Result will announce on 19 February 2022.
Besides, MCC will NEET UG Counselling 2021 in 4 rounds. Rounds include AIQ Round1, AIQ Round 2, AIQ mop-up round, and AIQ stray vacancy round. However, candidates can do fresh registrations only in AIQ round 1, AIQ round 2, AIQ mop-up round.