NEET PG Correction window 2022: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Postgraduate (NEET-PG) 2020 application correction window will open today i.e., 29 March. Therefore, candidates who want to make changes or correct their application form can do so.
To make modifications candidates have to login into the official website- nbe.edu.in through their credentials. It is important to note, medical aspirants can make corrections in the application only till 7 April.
Table of Contents
When Final NEET PG Correction Window 2022 Open?
Furthermore, the National Board of Examinations (NBE) will open the final NEET PG correction window on 26 April. This will allow medical aspirants to rectify incorrect images. Additionally, 4 days will be given to make changes. In other words, the window will remains open till 30 April.
NEET PG Correction window 2022: How to Make Changes
Follow the given steps below to make changes to your application form 2022:
- Head to the NBE official website i.e., nbe.edu.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link that reads ‘ NEET PG 2022’.
- Now log in using your credentials.
- Thereafter, tap on the edit window and make the required changes to your application form.
- After rectifying, submit your NEET PG application.
- Also, don’t forget to download the confirmation page and keep the copy for future use.
Besides, NEET PG 2022 admit card will issue on 16 May whereas the exam will conduct on 21 May. The exam will conduct in the various examination centers across the country and abroad. Moreover, the result will announce on 21 May 2022. For more details, candidates must check the official website regularly.