NEET 2021

The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon release the NEET 2021 answer keys and results. Soon after the declaration of NEET result 2021, candidates who meet the set NEET cut-off 2021 will be invited to participate in the counseling. The Directorate General of Health Sciences (DGHS) will conduct the all India quota (AQI) NEET counseling21 on behalf of the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) for admission to MBBS and BDS courses in medical institutions across the nation. NTA hasn’t released the NEET OMR sheet, question papers, and the provisional answer key yet.

Based on the NEET 2021 results, admission will be offered to 80,005 MBBS, 26,949 BDS, 52,720 AYUSH, and 525 BVSc and AH seats in Medical and Dental colleges across the nation. 15 AIIMS and two JIPMER institutes will also offer admission based on NEET UG 2021 results.

Eligibility Criteria For Central Universities

Delhi University (LHMC, UCMS, MAMC)

15 percent of seats are reserved for the candidates applying through the All India Quota. For the remaining 85 percent seats, only those students who studied Class 11 and 12 in Delhi will be eligible.

Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)

50 percent of seats are reserved for candidates who studied from AMU schools for at least three years. The remaining 50 percent of seats are open to NEET qualifying candidates.

Banaras Hindu University (BHU)

All the candidates who have qualified for NEET 2021 will be eligible to participate in BHU MBBS counseling for all the seats offered by the university.

JMI REOPENING FROM NOVEMBER| KNOW THE DETAILS

Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI), Delhi

Out of the 50 BDS seats in JMI, three are reserved under the internal quota for candidates who passed their qualifying exam from Jamia Schools as regular students. The remaining 47 seats are open to all NEET qualifying candidates.

8 VALID REASONS | WHY DELHI UNIVERSITY IS PREFERRED OVER OTHER UNIVERSITIES?

FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here