Taking one step near towards the announcement of NEET Results, the National Testing Agency – NTA has released OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses for the entrance exam held. NEET exam was held on 13th Sept 2020.
With the answer scripts available to the students now, NTA’s next step as part of the NEET result declaration procedure would be to publish the official answer key. Aspirants can download their individual NEET OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses through the official exam portal i.e. ntaneet.nic.in.
NEET EXAM: THE OBJECTION PORTAL
Along with the release of NEET 2020 Candidate Response and OMR Answer Sheets, NTA has also formally unlocked the window for putting up of challenges against the same. The official statement published by the exam authority scans that candidates are enabled to raise objections against the response sheets and OMR answer sheets from 5th October 2020 – 6 PM in the night until 7th October 2020 – 6 PM in the evening. Also, in order to raise challenges against the Response sheet, prospects will have to pay Rs 1000/question as processing fees via digital payment methods.
How to download NEET 2020 Candidate Response Sheets?
The answer sheets can be downloaded via the candidate login portal which is accessible on ntaneet.nic.in. Alternatively, candidates can also interpret the step-wise process listed below to download the NEET 2020 OMR Answer Sheets and Recorded Responses with ease.
- Go to the official exam portal i.e. neet.nic.in
- Locate and click on Link for Candidate Portal accessible on the menu list
- Log onto the exam portal utilizing your verified id and password.
- Click on selection for OMR Challenge Link
- Elect the Question for which you expect to raise a challenge
- Raise the Challenge by assigning the Candidate’s Claim option
- Verify and Submit the assertion on the website
- Pay the required amount of processing fee
- Download or Take Printout of the OMR Challenge Receipt.