The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) has begun the registration process for the stray vacancy round of NEET 2020 (National Eligibility Entrance Examination) counseling. The BDS and MBBS aspirants who wish to apply for the stray vacancy round can apply for the medical colleges at the official website I.e., mcc.nic.in. The last date for applying for admission to affiliated medical colleges is 15th January.
The Medical Counseling Committee is conducting the stray vacancy round to fill up the vacant seats in Delhi University, All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), Vardhman Mahavir Medical College (VMMC), Banaras Hindu University (BHU), Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), and Deemed Universities. The MCC will be conducting the stray vacancy round in offline mode.
Table of Contents
- 1 KNOW ABOUT LADY HARDINGE MEDICAL COLLEGE DELHI UNIVERSITY || DU ADMISSION
- 2 Steps to apply for NEET 2020 Stray Vacancy Round Counselling
- 3 NEET ASPIRANTS DEMAND INCREASE IN NUMBER OF ATTEMPTS FOR MEDICAL EXAM
- 4 Process after registering for NEET 2020 Stray Vacancy
Steps to apply for NEET 2020 Stray Vacancy Round Counselling
- First, visit the official website of MCC I.e. mcc.nic.in or the respective medical colleges you wish to apply to.
- Now, click on the new registration tab on the homepage.
- Fill in your credentials including your name and date of birth.
- Then, fill in the application number of NEET 2020 and your roll number
- Now make the payment for the registration fee on the directed link.
Students who were not able to seek any seats in previous NEET counseling rounds or are registered with the Medical Counselling Committee for any previous counseling rounds are eligible to register themselves for the stray vacancy counseling round.
Process after registering for NEET 2020 Stray Vacancy
After the registration process ends, the Medical Counselling Committee will then prepare a merit list of candidates who filed their registration for the stray vacancy counseling. Applicants whose names will be on the merit list will be 10 times the number of vacant seats. Then the stray vacancy round merit list will be forwarded to the respective institutions on 7th January 2021. The ones whose names are on the list will be required to report to the respective MBBS college or university for offline seat allotment. The academic session for undergraduate MBBS students will begin on 2nd February 2021.