Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) first allotment results for NEET 2020 have been declared on the official website of MCC. The Medical Counseling Committee issued a notification yesterday stating that the first allotment result declaration for the counseling of NEET 2020 has been hampered and as per the reports it will be released after 2:00 pm.
All the aspirants who registered themselves to appear for the MCC counseling can check the first allotment results on the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee I.e., mcc.nic.in.
Students who made it to the first round will have to report for the second round I.e., document certification from 6th November to 12th November. Since the MCC counseling is being conducted online, students will not be required to provide any sort of special documents at the time of registration, however, the below-mentioned documents will be required while reporting at the institution:
- Result/rank letter
- Admit card issued by National Testing Agency (NTA)
- Birth Certificate/Class 10th Marksheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- Identity proof
- Provisional allotment letter
- Reservation/category certificate (if applicable)
NEET 2020: Steps & Procedure to check the first allotment result
- First visit the official website of MCC I.e., mcc.nic.in.
- Next click on the link which reads Round 1 seat allotment results.
- A pdf file with the name of the candidate as the title will appear on the screen
- Download and take out the print out of the NEET 2020 result for future reference.
Meanwhile, the states of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh have released the results/rank list for NEET 2020. The cutoff scores for both the medical colleges are the same. For the general category, cutoff marks are 147, for physically handicapped it is 129 marks, while for OBC/SC/ST categories, the cutoff stands at 133 marks. All in all, over 771500 students have qualified for NEET 2020 this year and the results for the same were released on 16th October.