The National Board of Education, NBE has begun its registration process for the Diplomate of National Board Post-Diploma Centralized Entrance Test, DNB PDCET. Students can go through the official website of the National Board of Education nbe.edu.in.
Students can admit themselves in post-diploma specialization courses in medical colleges. However, they have to appear for the COMPUTER-BASED entrance exam and the entrance exam is on 9th May. By 14th April 2021, students can register for DNB PDCET.
WHEN NBE WOULD RELEASE DNB PDCET ADMIT CARD?
On the other hand, the authority would let students make changes in their registration forms on 17th and 18th April. They will check the documents by 30th April. The National Board of Education would release the admit card for the same on 3rd May. Moreover, they will hold the exam on 9th May from 2 pm to 4 pm.
APPLY FOR DNB PDCET
Students have to go to the examination center at 12 pm. Moreover, they have to register there also. DNB PDCET result would disclose on 31st May 2021. To apply for the entrance test, refer to the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Examination nbe.edu.in.
- Register with user ID and password.
- Log into the portal user ID and Password. Complete the application form.
- Upload soft copies of the required documents.
- Choose the city for the examination center. In case of no desirable option, students can opt for the other option.
CHECK THE EXAMINATION BROCHURE OF DNB PDCET
The National Board of Education has released the examination brochure. Students can check the difference between this year’s and the previous year’s test. The registration fee is raised by Rs.1,400. The authority has also changed the examination pattern. This year, there will be 120 questions. However, students attempted 200 questions last year.
TIE-BREAKING POLICY OF DNB PDCET
Earlier the duration was two-and-a-half hours. This year, the duration is only two hours. NBE would conduct the entrance exam in 23 cities. Talking about the tie-breaking policy, if two or more students secure the same score, the following TIE-BREAKING policy would be applied:
- Students will more number of right answers will be placed higher.
- Students will less number of wrong answer will be placed higher.
- Older candidates would get a preference
To know more about NBE and DNB PDCET, check the official website.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM