The Council of Architecture will conduct NATA 2022 three times this year. So, students can apply for the first session of the entrance exam. The last date to apply for the same is 23rd May 2022. Moreover, students who want to apply for the second and third sessions can also apply for it.
Table of Contents
HOW TO APPLY FOR NATA 2022
The last date for the second and third session is 20th June and 11 July respectively. So, to apply for the entrance exam, follow the steps given below:
- Refer to the official NATA website, coa.gov.in.
- Go through the homepage of the website and find a link. The link would read registration for NATA 2022.
- Reach the admission portal of NATA and fill in the application form.
- Submit the documents required and pay the application fee
SCHEDULE OF NATA
The scheduled dates for NATA 2021 are:
- For 1st Session: June 12, 2022
- 2nd Session: July 7, 2022
- 3rd Session schedule: July 24, 2022
Students must pay the application fee according to the details of the information brochure. The Council of Architecture would hold two shifts in each session of the exam. To appear for NATA 2022, students must pass their class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths. However, they can also do 10 plus 3 diplomas with maths.