Ministry of Education has invited the students to attend ORAL interviews for admissions to pursue the Certificate Course in Health Training Institutions. The Education Minditrt has invited applications for the interviews for admission into certificate programs in Health Training Institutions for the academic year 2020/2021.
The registrations have begun for the following programs:-
1. Comprehensive Nursing
2. Psychiatric Nursing
5. Medical Laboratory Techniques
6. Environmental Health Science/Environmental Health Assistant’s Course.
As per the notice released by the Ministry of Education, the interviews will take place from 23rd November to 27th November at various centers.
Table of Contents
Eligibility & Requirements for Interview for admission to Health Training Courses
- Five passes in the following subjects: Chemistry, Biology, Physics, English, and Mathematics at O’ level for programs 1-5 in the above subjects obtained at the same sitting.
- Both original and photocopies of Pass Slips or certificates.
- Three passport size photographs.
Students who wish to seek admission are required to pick an application form from the nearest center, fill it with the required information, attach relevant photocopies of payslips and the certificates and return to the very center from 9th to 20th November.
All the applicants visiting the centers for interviews will be obligated to comply with COVID-19 SOP’s I.e. putting on masks all the time, observe social distancing, and washing hands. The list of students qualifying for the interview round will be released on the 2nd week of January. The application form and the interview round does not comprise of any fees. Students willing to apply for the interview can read the official notification released on the official website of the Ministry of Education.