The Human Resources Development Mission (HRDM), since 2017, has been conducting online scholarship exams under the Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme. This is being done under the Digital India initiative.
This scheme, which is open to students from 10th, 12th, graduates, PGs, and even diploma pass candidates can be accessed through android smartphones. The applicant must be within the age group of 16-40 years.
This is the only scholarship that is open to all candidates coming from every section of society. Mostly other schemes are meant for some specific section of society or are not applicable for students who have finished their studies and those who are preparing for competitive exams.
Based on the marks scored in the exam, the candidates will be eligible for a monthly cash scholarship of up to Rs 24000.
There are only two eligibility criteria for Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme. No other documents (like specific qualification certificate, income & community certificates, etc.) will be required. This has been done to speed up the process of the scholarship scheme. The scholarship process and cycle are further accelerated by the 100 % online procedure which makes the delivery of scholarships to meritorious students more efficient. This scholarship is distributed directly into the bank account of the recipient within seven days after the exam.
MEDHAVI NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME: SAKSHAM SCHOLARSHIP EXAM 2021
Applications are invited for SAKSHAM Scholarship Exam 2021. to apply for the exam, candidates are advised to download the MEDHAVI app.
For verification, no office visits are required. There are no hidden eligibility criteria, 100% online procedure, and scholarships received in the bank account of the successful candidates within 7 days of the scholarship exam.
- QUALIFICATION REQUIRED: At least matriculation/10th pass from a recognized board (11th, 12th, graduate, postgraduate, diploma pass candidates can also apply).
- AGE: Candidates in the age group 16-40 on the last date of registration can apply.
- Assigned scholarship amount:
AMOUNT MARKS/PERCENTAGE REQUIRED
TYPE A Rs. 12,000/- Candidates need to score 60% or above marks to get a Type A scholarship.
TYPE B Rs. 6,000/- Candidates who score below 60% but more than or equal to 50% will be eligible for a Type B scholarship
TYPE C Rs. 3,000/- Candidates who score below 50% but more than or equal to 40% will be eligible for a Type C scholarship
Fee Rs. 300/- Candidates get 100% REFUND OF REGISTRATION FEE if they score at least 35% marks and don’t fall under any merit list.
HOW TO APPLY FOR SAKSHAM SCHOLARSHIP:
- Download the Medhavi App from the google play store (only android version available as of now).
- Watch the video titled, “How to apply”.
Important dates for SAKSHAM Scholarship Exam 2021:
- Registration period: April 1, 2021, to May 15, 2021.
- Exam Date: May 30, 2021.
- Result with answer key: 2 June 2021, at 9 am.
- Objections for questions (if any): 2 June 2021.
- Documents & bank details upload 2 June 2021 – 4 June 2021.
- Scholarship and fee refund: 5 June 2021 – 7 June 2021.
- The process ends on 9 June 2021.