NEET Counseling 2021: Medical Counseling Committee, MCC notifies that four rounds will be held in NEET counseling 2021 for All India Quota (AIQ) medical seats. Moreover, this is applicable for 15 percent UG seats and 50 percent PG seats that fall under the central pool.
The Supreme Court approves the new MCC NEET counseling 2021 scheme. The four rounds are as follows: AIQ round 1, AIQ round 2, AIQ mop-up round, and stray vacancy round.
The MCC said, “All the amendments are applied on both UG and PG NEET counseling from the academic session 2021-22.”
Table of Contents
Further, a few more changes have been done by MCC and approved by the Supreme Court.
- AIQ medical seats that were before reverted to states after round 2 counseling will be filled in the mop-up round and stray vacancy round.
- The choice for the up-gradation and free exit will be available only in the first round. However, students can not apply for up-gradation if they get the seat in the 2nd round or other rounds.
- The fresh application will be allowed in the first three rounds. Though, no fresh registration will be allowed in stray vacant rounds.
- Additionally, students who join the allotted seat in any last three rounds will not be able to resign from the seat. Also can’t participate in further counseling rounds.
- Lastly, the candidates who will not take admission in the 2nd AIQ round can apply in the mop-up round.
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM