DU Centenary Celebration: On the occasion of the centenary celebration, Delhi University invites students to participate in a logo design competition. The entry submission will be online and the last date to participate is 10 January 2022 (11:59 PM).
The competition is organized to commemorate this 100 year-long historic occasion of Delhi University. Moreover, to motivate and encourage interested students to show creativeness and to create an original ‘Centenary Logo’. This will show the artistic venture of students on this memorable event.
Table of Contents
DU CENTENARY CELEBRATION COMPETITION ELIGIBILITY:
- All the existing students who are enrolled in the University and its college institute can participate.
- Also, the students who are on the rolls of the Non-Collegiate Education Board (NCWEB) and School of Open Learning (SOL) can participate.
- Students can participate individually only.
- Further, only one entry per student will be accepted.
DU REOPENING PROTEST HALTS AMIDST RISING OMICRON CASES
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
To participate in a logo design competition for the DU Centenary celebration, students need to fill the online form. Thereafter, candidates are required to fill in all the details and submit the entry.
Most importantly, no consideration of the entries submitted from any other medium. Besides, interested students can click here to directly visit the DU online form page.
GUIDELINES FOR A LOGO DESIGN COMPETITION
- The Logo design must be free from plagiarism. However, if any copyright violation is found, a participant will be entirely accountable for it.
- The Logo format can be JPEG/PNG/SVG.
- Further, participants can design a Logo on any platform.
- Logo can be of any geometrical shape. The minimum and maximum frame sizes should be 4cms × 4cms and 60 cms × 60cms respectively.
- The logo should be of high-quality resolution with a minimum of 600 DPI.
- Participants are not allowed to watermark the submitted Logo design.
- Submission of the theme synopsis and concept behind the Logo design with a maximum of 100 words.
- The Logo design must be colorful, not black and white.
- The design should not include any inappropriate content.
DU CENTENARY CELEBRATION: 10 CRORES SPENT ON THIS YEAR-LONG PROGRAM
For any other detailed information, students are advised to read all the guidelines before participating. Moreover, the winner will be decided on various parameters. Includes creativity, technical excellence, qualities, artistic merit, composition, originality, and more.
FOR MORE SUCH DELHI UNIVERSITY UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM