Lockdown 4.0: The Expected Relaxations
Prime Minister Narendra Modi Ki reveals a mantra when he announced the lockdown 4.0. The mantra is to learn to live with coronavirus. The Lockdown 4.0 will start from May 18 will have a completely different form with new rules. The third extension will see further relationship with a great level of flexibility for each state and Union Territory.
The recommendation for the fourth phase of lockdown from the states had been asked by the Centre. The Ministry of Home Affairs will announce the final guidelines after going through the suggestions of the state governments.
On Friday, Amit Shah, Union Home Minister took a meeting to finalize actions and he is expected to make the announcement this weekend.
What is expected from Lockdown 4.0:
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, India continues to have a stiff battle against this pandemic. The fourth phase of nationwide lockdown is also gearing up to enter. According to the official announcement on Saturday, May 16, 2020, the new guidelines for Lockdown 4.0 is likely to be made.
• In green Zone districts, the states are likely to get permission for Public transport such as buses, taxis in green zone districts.
• The permission to run factories or industries again will also be granted but authorities will have to make necessary arrangements for the state to carry workers and workers.
• Permission for shops like hardware, bike repair shops, etc to resume economic activities may be given.
• While, only special trains and labor special trains have been allowed to run, an increase in the numbers and routes of special trains is being discussed and normal operations may not resume yet.
• The government will not allow Schools, colleges, malls, and cinema halls to open anywhere in the country but salons, barbershops, and optical shops may be allowed in red zones, barring COVID-19 containment areas.
• The government may be allowed E-commerce platforms to deliver non-essential items in orange, green, and even in red zones, barring the containment areas.
Due to the lockdown announced by the government amid the coronavirus, the economy has to suffer a lot. Therefore, the focus of lockdown 4.0 is to have the economy running again and citizens will have to focus on their health and safety by following the basic rules like maintaining social distancing, wearing masks, etc.
The lockdown which was extended by three times that is, first imposed on the midnight of March 25 was to end on April 14 but got extended till May 3, and then again till May 17 is now going to extend more for the fourth time. The idea if this lockdown will be to revive instead of surviving like earlier.
Meanwhile, the total number of positive cases in India touches 85,940 with the death toll at 2,752.
Meeting new challenges is her passion. She is very fond of Physics in everything and constantly tries to make herself aware of the world around her.