Delhi University has announced the date of online registration for various merit based undergraduate courses for the academic session 2019-2020.
The DU administration has also released instructions regarding the list of documents required for admissions and registration process among other instructions at the official website, du.ac.in.
The list of documents also holds more importance this year as the varsity has decided to implement forensic checking of documents. The DU in the statement said, “Uploaded documents will need to be presented in the colleges at the time of admission, for online and/or forensic verification. If any false attestation / falsified records are detected, the applicant will be debarred from the University and/or its colleges and penal action will be taken against the applicant.”
After declaration of the Delhi University cut off lists, the candidate will need to report to the college of his/her choice for admission within the given period if his/her marks fall within announced cut-off list. Students must verify the date and time allotted for admission procedure. Candidate seeking admission must be present for admission. Candidate need to submit following original certificates and documents along with their photocopy which is need to be self-attested.
Here is the list of documents that candidates need to bring at the time of admission process:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Scanned signature of the applicant
- Self-attested class 10 certificate/mark sheet containing date of birth
- Self-attested class 12 mark sheet
- Class 12th provisional certificate/ original certificate
- Character certificate from the institution last attended
- Transfer certificate as well as Migration certificate from school/college
- SC/ST/PwD/CW/KM Certificate
- OBC certificate in the name of the applicant issued on or after March 31
- EWS Certificate issued by SDM certifying the applicant can claim reservation under this category, dated March 31, 2019 or later
- Self-attested copies of sports and/or ECA certificates
- Students who did not appear in compulsory English are required to submit a certificate that they have passed English as a second language in senior secondary hat is up to Class 10th
- Copy of online registration form of university with university centralized registration number
In case the mark sheet has not been issued by the Board, a self-attested copy of the mark sheet downloaded from the respective Board’s website should be uploaded). (100-500 kb in size for upload in jpg/jpeg/png format).
For More useful Articles Related to DU College and Life At DU: Visit Here
For Regular Updates Related to DU Admission Join our Telegram Channel
To get complete Guide and Quick Updates throughout your admission Process Keep following us on Facebook and Instagram
~ Preksha Mishra