Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) has begun several new courses for the academic year 2021-22. These courses range from technology to public policy and from artificial intelligence to design.
Let us tell you, some institutes have chosen to start online courses because of the Covid pandemic. The recently introduced courses are not limited to college students only, but some courses have also been started for working professionals.
Here is the list of the new courses started by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT). Read more details below.
- Master of Public Policy (MPP) – BY IIT Delhi
- Online MTech and MDes program – BY IIT Hyderabad
- MTech in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science – BY IIT-Roorkee
- e-Masters programs – BY IIT Kanpur
- Master in Design and Master in Innovation Management – BY IIT Roorkee
- MTech in Electric Mobility – BY IIT Delhi
- BTech in Energy Engineering – BY IIT Delhi
- PG level program in Applied Data Science and Machine Intelligence – BY IIT Madras.
For detailed and the latest information regarding the recently introduced courses student can also visit the official website
FOR MORE SUCH UPDATES FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM