Delhi University’s Lakshmibai College has extended the last date of the registration process for various certificate and diploma courses in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Spanish language courses. Lakshmibai College offers Chinese, Japanese, and Korean language courses in collaboration with the Department of East Asian Studies. Furthermore, it offers French, German, and Spanish language courses in collaboration with the Department of Germanic and Romance Studies at the University of Delhi.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission to various Language Courses
To get admission to various Language courses students must fulfill the following criteria:
- A candidate who has passed 12th with an aggregate of 50% are eligible to apply for all the courses.
- Candidates who have cleared certificate courses (offered by the University of Delhi) can apply for the diploma course in the same language.
Documents Required For Admission At Lakshmibai College
- Copies of mark-sheet and passing certificate of Class 12th.
- Copy of caste certificate (to claim reservation).
- Copy of pass certificate of the language course (for diploma course application).
- Two passport size photographs.
- Copy of any photo identity card (Aadhar Card, Pan Card, or Voter ID Card).
- Anti-ragging undertaking by the student.
Number of Seats in Language Courses
The LB college offers 40 seats in each course. The college has fixed that a minimum of 10 students is required to start a course.
Application Procedure for Admission to Lakshmibai College
- Students can fill the application form available on the college website of Lakhsmibai College.
- The candidates can register themselves online till 16th August 2020.
- A registration fee of Rs 500 has to be paid online on the application portal.
- Once the registration fee is paid for a specific course, the candidates will not be allowed to change the course of language.
- Admission Procedure For Lakshmibai College Language Courses
- The admission process will be completed by the beginning of September.
- Admissions at Lakshmibai College will be offered on a merit basis. Furthermore, the college refrains no age limit.
- Once the cut off list is out and the candidate is selected, selected students will be given two days to pay the admission fees.
Fees Structure and Payment Procedure At Lakshmibai College
For admission to the part-time certificate course, candidates are required to pay Rs 17000 at the time of admission. Whereas to get admission to part-time diploma courses, candidates are required to pay Rs 15000. Students are required to make the payment for the few online through the Lakshmibai College portal.
Click here to apply to various language courses at Lakshmibai College. The last date to register is 25th August.